Logo on header

I’m struggling with putting my logo on the header. When I go to Appearance -> customize, there is no place to upload a logo. Only an icon. When I go to Theme Options -> Header -> logo, I’ve uploaded a logo, both in inline and stack but neither option showed a logo on the header… Don’t know what I’m missing… The current logo on the site, I uploaded by creating a container on the header and adding an image element. But I can’t seem to place it to the far left of the header, nor do I want this option… I thank you in advance for your help…

Hello Fernando,

Thanks for writing in!

The Site Icon that you may upload in Appearance > Customize is for the browser tab.

The Logo Image in Cornerstone > Theme Options > Headers will only be displayed if you are using the default headers of the Pro theme. Now, I can see that you are using the custom header which you have created in Cornerstone > Header Builder. You need to use the Image element in one of your containers to have a Logo Image in your custom header.

If you want it to display in the far left of the header, you should be having a 100% for the Width and Maximum Width of your Bar element settings.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much… I think I 'll stick with the custom header… Thanks for the awesome support!

Hi Fernando,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.