Logo not showing on Mobile Chrome

Hello - for some reason the mobile version on chrome isn’t showing the SVG logo I have displayed on the site listed.

I have another site which is the exact same set up and the same plugins which works fine - I’ll attach the replicated site in the private notes.

FYI - I have cleared all caches and deactivated all plugins to troubleshoot.

PS. Remember this works on one X built site attached but not the other.

Hope you can figure out what’s up!

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I did check your site and found that the issue with the SVG Image that you have used for the logo. It is still in text version when you have exported to SVG. Can you please confirm which tool you have used for the SVG generation.

Please make the text to curve or outline first then expert it to SVG.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.