Logo moves on scroll

When the page first loads the site logo is centred(ish) in the header.

When I scroll down the page the logo jumps to the left (which is where I’d like it to be on page load)

http://tradflooring.octaweb.modxcloud.com

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I can confirm the issue on my end too. Could you please try removing your custom CSS rules and test your site again, if not try disabling your 3rd party plugins to see if there’s any plugin conflict.

If you have any caching plugins, make sure to disable CSS minifications and JS minifications and purge your server cache as well.

Thanks!

My fault. I was trying to hide .x-topbar on desktop and this was messing things up.

Thanks for responding and pointing me to look in the right place.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that this code is messing it up:

@media (min-width: 480px){
 .x-topbar {
    visibility: hidden;
    min-height: 0;
    line-height: 0;
    height: 0;
 }
}

If you want to hide the topbar in larger screens, please remove your code and replace it with this:

@media(min-width: 480px){
  .x-topbar {
    display: none;
  }    
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.