Logo Link Position in Nav Bar

I’m having issues with the nav bar logo link position. The link for the logo starts towards the top of the logo, not on the center of the logo itself. Unless you drag the cursor over the very top of the logo, it will not link.

I had this issue resolved once before, but seem to have deleted the added css.

I can’t find this issue in the knowledge base anymore. I find the new support much more difficult to navigate than the system you had before. You had such a great bank of support material for people to access. It’s a shame you had to make it more difficult to access that information. Now I have to contact you directly…

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Address provided in secure message.

Hi There,

The provided domain is not workin, does it have some kind of protection? Does it work for you?

Thanks!

I recently updated to https.
Its now fully accessible on my end. You may need to clear your cache if it’s not accessible.
Thanks.

Just following up on this. Have you found a solution?

Still waiting for a response to this…

I’d really like to have this working some time in the near future.

Never mind. I’ve fixed it on my own.

Thanks for letting us know!