
Hi!
I want to prevent the logo and shopping cart menu option to jump above and under the the menu like it does now and rather convert to mobile menu version when the window is sized down. See screenshot. How can I do this?

Hi!
I want to prevent the logo and shopping cart menu option to jump above and under the the menu like it does now and rather convert to mobile menu version when the window is sized down. See screenshot. How can I do this?
Hi @annekling,
Thanks for writing in.
Same reply with your first posting. You can reply on the first you created.
You can force the mobile menu to appear according to the screensize you want or when the menu will go below the logo.
Add this in your Custom CSS:
For example, Screensize 1085px
@media only screen and (max-width:1085px){
.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
display: none;
}
.x-btn-navbar {
display: block;
float: right;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.in,
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapsing {
display: block;
}
body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
height: auto;
}
.x-navbar-fixed-top, .x-navbar-fixed-left, .x-navbar-fixed-right {
position: relative;
top: 0;
}
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.