As it relates to the header builder, when someone lands on my homepage I want the logo to be white. When they start scrolling the page, I want the white logo to be replaced with my normal logo. Can you please tell me how to do this?
Thanks!
Blake
As it relates to the header builder, when someone lands on my homepage I want the logo to be white. When they start scrolling the page, I want the white logo to be replaced with my normal logo. Can you please tell me how to do this?
Thanks!
Blake
Hi There,
Please try with this custom CSS:
a.hm3.x-image {
opacity: 0;
transition: all 0.5s ease;
}
.hm1.x-bar.x-bar-fixed a.hm3.x-image {
opacity: 1;
}
Let us know how it goes!
That did not work…
Hi There,
Sorry for the confusion!
Regretfully The header builder doesn’t offer that feature you are looking for. But you can do it yourself with custom JS and CSS. We are really sorry but this is something our theme support scope.
Here is some nice example of scrolling effect which may help you to make the header you are looking for.
If you can’t do it yourself, we encourage you to search a freelance developer in the X Users Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/xthemeusers/
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.