Logo in Header is off-screen in Edge, IE

My header works in all browsers except Microsoft Edge and all versions of IE. I am using a negative top margin in Revolution Slider to create the transparent header effect, so I suspect that may be causing the issue. But I can’t figure out why it’s only occurring in Edge.

https://ghyslain.com/

Hi,

Please remove the negative top margin and top padding of your section, then add the code below in X > Launch > Options > CSS

.home .masthead {
   position:absolute;
   width:100%;
   top:0;
   z-index:99999;
}

Hope that helps

Hello,

That didn’t seem to work. I removed the negative margin and added that CSS but the issue remained in Edge and IE. But strangely, only the Home page (front page) is affected. The negative top margin in Revolution Slider works on all other pages with sliders. But on the Home page the logo is almost off-screen, not in line with the Nav at all.

Thanks for your help,

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You must remove first the negative margin before applying the code given by @Paul. To resolve this issue, please do these steps:
1.) Please remove the negative margin in your revolution slider.
2.) Please remove any padding and margin in the section containing the slider.
3.) And lastly, you may apply this custom css code:

.home .x-masthead {
   position:absolute;
   width:100%;
   top:0;
   z-index:99999;
}

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.