Hello, I installed the theme x agency. I downloaded the logo (look / customize / header / logo-image / upload logo) but it does not appear on the home page. in the administrator part the logo is downloaded but it does not appear on the homepage.
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! It looks like a cache issue. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
Let us know how this goes!
I did as you said, but the logo still does not show up.
In place of the logo, I have this word indicated by the arrow on the attachment by.
I think it comes from the theme.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! You logo does not exist on the server. Please re upload it.
See the secure notes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.