Logo image blocking social icons

My logo image seems to be blocking access to my social icons links and menu button. Is there a way to make this invisible border smaller?

Hi Tashera,

Thanks for reaching out.

I check your website and you have a custom CSS code that making your menus and social icons not clickable, please remove your code CSS code that causing problem to your website. I also suggest to properly scale your logo.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I’m using the pro header builder so I haven’t added a css code for the header. Would it work better if I edit the image size and re-upload it in the correct size?

Hi Tashera,

Yes, it will work better if you re-size your logo properly. If the issue still persists after you re-upload your logo with the correct size, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, it still didn’t work. I have my logo link to my home page so anywhere I click that the image box covers takes me to the home page. I added the secure note

Hello Tashera,

Please edit your custom header and make sure that the z-index of the bar container of your menu is greater than the logo section.
By default, the z-index of the bar is 9999. We have tested with a copy of your header and adjusted z-index to 99999 and assigned the header to the “Test page”, which found working.

So You just need to adjust the z-indexes to resolve this issue.
Or you can replicate what we have done in the “Test” header.

Please check the screenshot given below

Thanks

Yes That worked! Thank you

Hello Tashera,

Glad that we could help you

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.