Logo hand over navbar background

Hello,
Im trying to get the background image in my navbar (fish scale image) to only come up about 50% so that my logo hangs over it. I cant seem to achieve this with out all my other content raising up too. How could I achieve this?

Also, i just set up my first superfly menu. It looks almost right. Except that on mobile the icon is hidden under the topbar and nothing I do will get it to move.

Appreciate the help as always!
Rena

Hey Rena,

There’s no option to achieve it and would require some custom CSS to shorten the height of the logo without moving the content. This is possible using Pro header builder. Since you’re using X, regretfully, this would require custom development which is outside the scope of our support. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you.

Thank you for your understanding.