-
How would I make my un-hyperlinked?
-
Is there a way to make a custom logo appear on specific categories or pages?
Thanks for writing in.
-
Not sure what you mean of un-hyperlinked. Would you mind sharing us details.
-
Yes, it is possible but this is quite a customization and you need to contact a custom developer regarding this. I could only share you guide on how to create or what to edit to achieve it.
The link below will help you achieve what you want. This link shows adding image besides the logo. In your case, you will need conditional statement code so that you will a specific logo only on a specific pages.
Let us know how it goes.
Thank you for understanding.
- I don’t want people to click on my logo text and have it go back to my homepage.
Hi there,
Please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.x-brand.img {
pointer-events: none;
}
That will remove the ability to click on the logo image.
Thank you.
Sorry. I don’t want to make the logo IMAGE un-hyperlinked.
RATHER
I want to make the text logo un-hyperlinked.
I’m not using a logo as an image on my site http://ri.ventures.
Hi there,
Please update your CSS to this
.x-brand {
pointer-events: none;
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.