Logo Centered in Navbar: How Can I Fix the Location?

Hi ThemeCo Staff,

I have a centered logo inline with my menu, so the logo is an image menu item. I am trying to fix the location of the logo item to the center regardless of how many items are to the left or right of it. Right now, if I add one extra item on either side, it will push my logo off-center. Is there a way to fix the logo so that doesn’t happen?

www.trueco2.com

Thanks!

Hi There,

Your Logo looks centered, can you remove the fix you added so we can better understand the issue? Thanks!

Hi Joao,

I added another “Home” Icon, so there are 3 to the right of the logo, and 2 to the left of it. Now the logo is off center.

Thanks!

Hey @azwick2,

Your menu should be equal in length in both sides. You need to have 2 on the left and 2 on the right. Fixing this with CSS would be outside the scope of our support and you would also need to consider mobile responsiveness. You need to hire a developer for this.

This is possible with Pro without extra coding. You might want to upgrade instead.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.