Logo Carousel Slider - Link do not work

Hi

I have setup the Logo Carousel Slider with image instead of SVG’s and I want to make them into a link as well. I got it up and running at some point, but my site crashed and I can’t figure out how I did the last time. I tried this old topic I made, but it doesn’t work. (Logo Carousel Slider - Making images a link)

Here is a picture of the Json

and I added the looper for the image in the first circle and the looper for the link in the second

Hey @mathis1989,

Thanks for reaching out!

It would be best if you could share with us your admin credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL or Layout Builder Name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a

I just add a secure note. Looking forward to your answer.

Hey @mathis1989,

Thanks for providing all the details!

I am not certain why the link is not working when added to the image element but I have found a workaround. Instead of adding the link in the image element, I added the link in the figure div and change the HTML tag from <figure> to <a>.

With that setup, the link is now working in the logo carousel on your homepage.

Hope that helps.

Thanks @marc_a

You’re a lifesaver! Awesome customer support!

Hi @mathis1989,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.