Logo Carousel Slider - First Logo Pop-In Issue

With the Logo Carousel Slider, the first logo I put in (the AMEREX logo) disappears whenever its location is on the far right of the screen until it reaches the center. Then, that first logo pops in and is present until it exits off to the left.

How can this be fixed so that the first logo is always visible? I replaced all of the default .SVG logos using the same method, yet I can view all of the other logos 100% of the time.

Between the NFPA and the ANSUL logos is where the AMEREX logo should be.

When that location reaches the center, the AMEREX logo appears and is present until exiting to the left. Whenever the location of this logo starts on the right of the screen again, it disappears until it reaches the middle again.

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us with your site URL or the URL of the page where we can find the slider so that we can inspect it. It would also be great if we can check the slider settings as well. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Okay! Attached to this message will be that secure note.

WP Administrator Role has been created.
You can also access and make changes to the site for the purposes of this support post.

Hey Ryan,

I could not replicate the issue. I am seeing all the logos.

Thanks.

Viewing the site live, the AMEREX logo is always visible.
However, the issue I am having seems to only be visible from the Cornerstone editor…

While in the Cornerstone Editor, you would need to wait until AMEREX goes off screen, then when its location (between NFPA and ANSUL) reaches the rightmost part of the screen again, it will be invisible until it pops in at the center. This issue is present in both Google Chrome and Firefox.

Hi Ryan,

I was trying to check your website, but unfortunately, the site is not accessible. Can you please check and let us know once it is accessible again?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.