Logo automatically move to the left when menu collapsed.(Pro)

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to recreate the effect as shown in Pro’s Header - “Standard Middle” where the logo moves from the middle to the left when the menu collapses. I can’t seem to find the settings/way to do it in my own header. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

CloudApp

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! The container of the element before the logo is hidden in the screen and that is why the logo automatically fill the left side. You can do that by hiding the container element in specific screen sizes. Please check the image below:

Hope this helps helps.

Hello RueNel,

Thank you for your help. I’ve selected the options as requested but my logo moves to the right instead of left. And also it gets cut off when I use other screensizes before going into “hamburger menu”.

Please advice.

http://erictan.wpengine.com/

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You only need one logo and it must be position it to the left. The bar container should only be visible on smaller screens.

Hope this helps.