Logo as Homepage in Header

How I do I make the homepage header text, the company logo

Hello @emmanuelortiz,

Thanks for writing in!

Actually I am bit confused since you haven’t elaborated your question. But let us try to answer your question as per my understanding.

  1. If you want to change the logo from text to image please navigate to X > launch > Options > Header > Logo image.

  2. Logo text can be changed from Settings > General > Site Title. Style of text can be changed from X > Launch > Options > Header > Logo - Text.

Let me know if that answers your question.

Thanks.

I apologize, I understand what you’re saying. I want to change the first element in my primary navbar (header), from text to a logo image. How would I do so? The first element is called "Alchemy Dental, Inc. which is the homepage. But I want to change the text to the company logo which will be the homepage.

Hi,

You can go to Theme Options > Header and set a Logo Image.

Hope it helps!