Login/Logout Dynamic change

Hi,

I have Pro and I’m trying to dynamically change a menu item but Pro ignores the filter “nav_menu_item_title”. Why?

The code I’m using is this:

// Woocommerce login/logout
/* Simpler version - Not checking the theme location */
add_filter( 'nav_menu_item_title', 'custom_nav_menu_item_title', 10, 3 );
function custom_nav_menu_item_title( $title, $item, $args ) {
//Menu item should be set with the text you want to use for "logged out" users
//Logged in?
if ( is_user_logged_in() ) {
    //Menu location and page to change
    $id_page = get_option( 'woocommerce_myaccount_page_id' ); //Or the page ID if it's not a WooCommerce install
    //Is it the correct page?
    if ( isset( $item->object_id ) && intval( $item->object_id ) == intval( $id_page ) ) {
        //Get the current user
        //$user = wp_get_current_user();
        //$title = 'Hello '.$user->display_name; //Or any other "logged in" text
        $title = 'Fazer Logout';
    }
}
return $title;
}

Thanks for bringing this up. I can confirm it’s a bug. The title was not being passed through that filter. This has been corrected for the next release which could be out as early as tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.