“Loading the preview took longer than expected”

Starting a new thread because I’m getting no replies from support after 4 days on the old one.

I can’t edit any of my pages in Cornerstone.

I’ve disabled all the plugins (including caching, CNDs), increased the PHP memory limits, changed the PHP version. Login details attached.

My old thread is here:

Please can no one except support reply to this thread. I think it confuses them when there are lots of replies in the thread, I can only assume that’s why it’s being ignored.

Hi, there,

While trying to edit with Cornerstone some of your pages I’m facing a 500 error on a request.

Could check in your Apache logs for some PHP fatal errors? Some hosts allow you to check the logs using CPanel or similar, or if you have direct access to console you can check on /var/log/apache2 directory (possibly /var/logs/apache2/error.log file).

Copy and paste any 500 error line you find on that so we can trace the error.

Thanks!