Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page + unable to backup the website due to php

Hi there,

I have been following all the threads concerning the “script conflicts” issue and couldn’t solve it by following instructions shown on a different support ticket.

So here are my two issues:
I can’t edit a page in cornerstone and have the following message: “Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page”

I can’t backup my website with Duplicator, flagging an issue with some PHP files.

Can you help me and tell how to share my admin details with you in a secure way?

Kindly

Hi there,

The problem is the version of the PHP you have installed on your hosting service provider. Kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to upgrade the PHP version to:

PHP 5 Series: 5.6+
PHP 7 Series: 7.1+

Here is a detailed information regarding the PHP version lifecycle which we support:

http://php.net/supported-versions.php

Thank you.

I am running PHP version: 7.1.6 on the website so I don’t understand why I still have this issue

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Please ask your hosting provider to enable the ZIP Archive in your php settings. This is needed to make sure that the Duplicator plugin will work.

Please check out this link: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/php-7-0-ziparchive-library-is-missing-or-disabled

By the way, the message “Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page” is just a notice and not to worry about. The message just tells you why it took so long to load. There are several factors which affect this. It could be a PHP memory limit exhaustion, a JS error on the page or a conflict with other plugins.

Hope this helps.