Loading priority. I'm having trouble loading a grid inside an accordion

Hey, Apex team. I’m having a problem with which a section of my page is loading at the wrong time and I’m pretty sure the javascript is the culprit. My page has two accordions under a slider. The accordions have grids inside of them which direct you back to my other pages but they won’t load unless the entire page is still loading.

E.G. If you click the accordions before the page has finished loading then the grids will populate as the rest of the page loads, but if you don’t and the page finishes loading then once you click the accordions the grid won’t populate.

This makes me think that the javascirpt has stopped running and so the grids are not populating because of that. I could be entirely wrong and it could be some other weird glitch but I’m wondering if you can help me out. I need it to populate the grid anytime the accordion buttons are clicked.

Thank you.

I also tried the CSS in this forum but it doesn’t seem to work.
(https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/essential-grid-in-accordion/10884/6)

Never mind, I was able to get it to work using that code in a different location. Thank you.

Hey Jay,

Glad you’ve sorted it out. Javascript dependent display like the grid are not recommended to be placed inside another JS dependent element like the Accordion. The reason is the loading of scripts are not synchronized.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.