Loading Issues

Hi there,

Recently, I updated cornerstone and X to the latest version. After that, cornerstone doesn’t load or I can’t access the cornerstone in my page. Can you help me? I already tried your recommended troubleshooting steps.

If needed, I can provide login credentials.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the troubleshooting steps and the issue still persists. Please give us the following information in a Secure Note for further investigation.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply! I added the secure note as requested.

Hello Carsten,

I have logged in to your site. It turns out that you have installed Autoptimize plugin.

Be advised that this plugin will cache your site and generate a minified JS/CSS files. Keep in mind that every after theme/plugin updates or even making any site changes, you will need to clear the cache so that the latest codes or changes will be loaded and not the old cache version. When this happens, you will have conflict and issues with the Cornerstone builder. We highly recommend that you temporarily deactivate the Autoptimize plugin and test your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.