"Load / Reset on element toggle" missing

I have a multipage form within a modal that should reset once the modal is closed. I remember that there was an option once to turn on/off “Load / reset on element toggle” some time ago in Cornerstone. I can’t find it anymore.

And using “data-rvt-offscreen-reset” at “Modal Custom Attribute” (renders the form “invisible”) or at “Toggle Custom Attribute” (renders the toggle “invisible”).

Am I just blind to find the “Load / reset on element toggle” option for modals :wink: or is there another way to achieve it now?

best regards
Mirco

Hi Mirco,

Thanks for reaching out.
If I am not wrong you are referring to the Dynamic Rendering option available with the Content Area Modal element. If that is the case you can still use the Content Modal Area element, by enabling it from Cornerstone > Settings > Elements.

Or else, you can use the data-rvt-offscreen-reset as shown in the following thread.

Thanks

Thanks @tristup
Yes, that was the Dynamic Rendering option I was missing. I’m going to try activating the “old” element… will feel like some time travel I guess :slight_smile:

Best regards
Mirco

Hi Mirco,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Sadly it didn’t work out. When the Dynamic Render option is on, the modal renders empty as with custom attribute (data-rvt-offscreen-reset) i tried before at the newer modal element. Probably an issue between the theme and the form plugin (Quform).

I’ll try some other ideas I have about resetting the form once the modal is closed.

best regards
Mirco

Hey Mirco,

Great and hoping you can find a workaround on your issue!

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.