Load denied by X-Frame Options

Hi,

The site is working fine but when I go to plugins list and try and click on the “View Details” link to view the information of any plugin, a blank pop-up window loads. On checking the console it says that -

Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://vimeo.com/ does not permit framing by http://<website address>/wp-admin/plugins.php.

I have tried - disabling all plugins, changed theme to basic Wordpress theme but the problem is still the same.

I have another website hosted on the same server and that doesn’t seem to have this issue.

Would you be able to guide me through this?

Sorry. Hate it when this happens and I solve it the minute I post it to forum.

This was due to X-Frame option setting being set in .htaccess file. Chrome’s console revealed more info I needed than Firefox. Thanks for looking.

PS: How do I DELETE my post?

Hi @dshakya,

Thanks for writing in.

Happy to hear that you solved it already.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.