Live site not showing changes I have made

I’ve been working on a new page and the changes I’m making are not showing up on my live site. I was able to publish the page just fine. I went in to fix some formatting issues and nothing changed when I saved and re updated the page. the changes are being shown in preview, but not when I try to view the page from a different computer or from a private window.

Hi @MontanaSBC,

Do you have a caching plugin active on the site? If so, it would be best to turn off the caching feature while the site is in development so that you can see the changes right away.

In case you do not have a caching plugin active, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you are still getting the same issue, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

its still not working here is my log in

Hi MTSBC,

Unfortunately, you did not provide the URL of the website that you were talking about, and I checked all the URLs on your license page, and none worked with the information you sent.

Would you please double-check the username and password and also provide us the URL of the website?

Meanwhile, I will appreciate that you answer the questions below:

• You did not inform us if you use a cache plugin or not, usually that is the problem cause. Please double check that.
  • Sometimes the hosting service provider has built-in caching, please contact them and make sure that they will purge any cache they might have.
  • Is this happening only on one page or all pages? Did you test the case by adding a new page? And what was the result when you want to edit the new page you created.
  • Are you using the latest version of the Pro theme which is version 2.5.5? You can check it by going to WordPress Dashboard > Pro > Validation* menu. If not, please update your theme.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.