Live site and editor look very different from each other

For instance, I have the script text set at 3.5 em and the paragraph text at 1.26. It looks great when I’m editing it, but when I look at the live site, the script text is smaller than the paragraph text and not properly spaced. How can I edit a site if it doesn’t look that way in the editor? How do I fix this? screenshots here

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sent secure note

Hello Kelly,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that you have added a custom Class on the Text element just because the inline font size is rendering. I would suggest you go to the Text element ---->Customize —>Class, now remove this class “resp-p-timeline” and then check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Ok, I never added that. I don’t even know what it means. Where can I find it? You said, “Text element > Customize > Class.” Where is Text Element? Note: This is happening on the entire site not just on one text element.

Hello Kelly,

You need to WordPress Dashboard —>Pages—>Home---->Click on the Edit with Cornerstone—>Go to the Section1 —>Text element.

Pages-‹-First-Class-Marriage-—-WordPress

Please have a look at the video in the secure note.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.