Live Preview

Hi,

I purchased this theme based on the live preview available at https://theme.co/x/

Since trying to setup the page as demonstrated, I have found out “This is our sales page and is not included in our demos”. I feel somewhat cheated and scammed as I feel this is a deliberate bait and switch. Others have also commented on purchasing this based on the live preview at https://theme.co/x/

I assessed your theme based on your live preview, which I then find out is not actually a live preview of any theme or demo you offer.

As such, as you have delivered what was displayed, I would like a refund please.

Hey,

Our theme offer the demos available clicking in the “Demos” link here: https://theme.co/x/

Hi John,

I am afraid you have somewhat missed my request:

"I assessed your theme based on your live preview, which I then find out is not actually a live preview of any theme or demo you offer.

As such, as you have delivered what was displayed, I would like a refund please."

Hi There,

Or sales page is 100% X built.

We do not offer them among our demos and we don’t claim to.

Refund should be requested at Envato ThemeForest where you purchased the theme.

Thank you