Live Preview not working in Pro (Header builder)

Hi there, I just upgraded to Pro and am loving the header builder. Unfortunately, the edits are not showing up in the live preview. I have to save and launch the website live to see what I am doing… how can I get the live changes to show up? Thanks

Hi There,

Let’s do basic troubleshooting first

  1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins. This is to make sure that your site is not using cache theme files. No need to worry about this if you don’t have caching.

  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. Forget this too if you don’t have CDN

  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

  4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

After all that steps and the issue persists, please do share your site URL and credentials on a secure note so we can check your setup.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.