Little issue with Essential Grid resizing

Here is my URL: http://styloeventos.com/
As you can see I have two fullscreen Essential grids on my homepage. The issue I have is that on Desktop both grids have a tiny little space at the left, like if the grids were wrongly sized, but once you change the explorer’s window size in any way it resizes at the actual 100% and the space is gone. This only happened after I made some minor changes to another element in the homepage, before that everything just worked fine.

I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge, they all present the issue, in mobile it works fine tho (of course in mobile the number of items per row are different)

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site in my browser (Chrome and Firefox) and I could not replicate the issue. This is how I see your site:


Have you cleared your browser caches? Please use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.