Litespeed Cache

Hello!

I am a total newcomer when it comes to designing a website, and recently started using Pro (the latest update 2.04 I believe it is) and have a question. Yesterday I found I had a plug-in titled, “Litespeed Cache” and I did not knowingly install it - though a message at the top states it was installed by the “server admin” (I use xxxxxxxx as my hosting provider if that makes any difference). I deleted it as I did not install it. Today I have found that it has been installed again and it states it was, yet again, installed by the “server admin” which I am guessing means my account.

Is LiteSpeed Cache a plug-in that Pro requires? So far I have only used the “header” part of Pro.

I’ll be changing my password in case somebody has it… but I am assuming that’s not why the plug-in is back.

EDIT: After doing some digging I found out that my hosting company automatically installs it once certain things are done to your website. This thread can be deleted (I can’t figure out a way to do so) or left here if others have this concern in the future.

Hey @ben7paulson,

Glad you’ve sorted it out and thanks for letting us know. This thread will be automatically closed if you don’t reply after 10 days.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.