List colors / Footer menu

Hey there,

Hope you guys are doing alright :slight_smile:

I have two questions about my website :

  1. On a few pages, I’m using list with Bullets. My problem, they appear to be grey but I would like to be able to change their colors in white or black in different places. Is there any way to do that?

Example on this page : https://wercury.ch/deontologie-2/
As seen here :

  1. In the footer of my website, I set up the whole menu for people to be able to navigate from there. Since there’s a “search” thing in my navbar, it appears down there too, but I don’t want it to be there since it doesn’t work. Is there anyway to delete it from there or to make it work properly? The easier solution suits me perfectly :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot already!

Hello @Fuzuki,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS to make necessary changes:

li {
    list-style-type: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

li:before {
    content: "• ";
    color: red;
    font-size: 20px;

}
footer.x-colophon.bottom li.menu-item.menu-item-type-custom.menu-item-object-ubermenu-custom.menu-item-29275 {
    display: none;
}  

Thanks.

Hey there,

Thanks for the help!

Doesn’t seem to work though… Here is what it looks like with this:

Btw, just noticed that it was supposed to be separated questions (1 & 2, not 1 & 1). Sorry if it leads to a misunderstanding!

Would you mind having a second look? Thanks!

Hi,

Try adding an inline style to your ul

eg.

<ul style="color: #fff;">
       <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">La personne est accueillie dans son ensemble comme faisant partie d’un système global auquel elle appartient</span></li>
       <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">Un accord précisant les objectifs du coaching, les enjeux et le cadre de l’intervention est systématiquement établit avant l’intervention</span></li>
       <li><span style="color: #ffffff;">La confidentialité du contenu et de la tenue des séances est un principe central</span> </li>
</ul>

Hope that helps.

Works perfectly, thank you!

Could you please help me with my other problem, which was the following:

In the footer of my website, I set up the whole menu for people to be able to navigate from there. Since there’s a “search” module in my navbar, a “search” text appears on the footer too, but I don’t want it to be there since it doesn’t work. Is there anyway to delete it from there? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Forget what I said! It’s all done :wink:

Glad to hear that you have figured out the solution. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.