How can I get a list of all my pages by their ID.
I have some custom ccs code that modify some pages by ID, but i cannot remember what page is what without individually opening each page
so i need this sort of thing
page ID = 1197 page = shopping
How can I get a list of all my pages by their ID.
I have some custom ccs code that modify some pages by ID, but i cannot remember what page is what without individually opening each page
so i need this sort of thing
page ID = 1197 page = shopping
Hey there,
Would you mind giving more details on what you want to achieve? Are you looking to display your pages in the front-end. If so, try using The Grid or Essential Grid plugin which comes bundled in X. If you’re looking for back-end view, that is not a feature offered by X neither its plugins. Try Googling “page id plugin”.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.