List all posts from a category

Hi,

I’ve made a new page and need to display all the posts from a certain category there. For some reason The Grid plugin is playing up and ignores setting the category.

Using ‘Classic Recent Posts’ would be perfect but it only shows up to 4 posts…I need it to show all from the category.

Please help!

Hello @dragnim,

Thanks for writing in!

Yes, the Classic Recent Posts element will only display up to 4 items. You will have to insert two or more element if you would like to display 8 or 12 post items.

The Grid plugin should do great as it will also cater pagination. Just make sure that you have set the number of posts to -1 so that it will display all post from a particular category.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

thank you @ruenel - normally I would use the Grid (as I have done a lot in my site). When I create a new grid it ignores the posts I choose (for example from a category). The strange thing is that when I preview the Grid its fine and works perfectly. It’s just when I drop it into the page that it messes up.

It’s very strange and does not effect grids made previously…

Hi @dragnim,

I tried checking this in my local setup but I am not able to replicate it. Would you mind to try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue still persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.