Links underlined, everywhere

Hello,

I’m not sure how this happened but I’m seeing links that I haven’t underlined. Can you point me in the right direction to remove them?

Hello @dlukefinch,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that the anchor style is rendering the Formidable Forms plugin. I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code to the Global CSS code to get rid of your issue.

a {
text-decoration: none !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector. If you have no idea about coding, you can subscribe to One, where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I have removed some of the Formidable add-ons I had that I wasn’t using. That seems to have resolved it. Thanks for identifying it.

You are most welcome @dlukefinch