Hello, the links on posts page do not work. When I create a post and add a link to the post text I can not click on it from the menu page. I can click on the title which takes me to the post itself and the link is working only from the post. I never had this problem with X, links for the posts work properly for all other sites that I created. Please help! Thank you!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
Thank you.
Thank you for writing back to me.
The URL to the site is davidepstein.com/wp-admin
The posts page is The Latest page.
Hi there,
Kindly also provide the username of the account so that we can get through the coming soon page.
Thank you.
The username is [email protected]
On The Latest page the first post has “Read the article” under the image, but it behaves as a link only if you go to the post directly. I need it to behave as a link on Te Latest page.
Thank you for your help!
Hi there,
Kindly try to enable the Excerpt option on the Screen Options setting which is on the top right area of the admin page just below the user info.
Once you have enabled it, scroll down to the post edit page and you should be able to see the Excerpt textbox. Place the read more link there.
Hope this helps.
It worked. Thank you very much for your help!
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.