Links Not Working on Cornerstone

Hi,

I’m trying to attach links for the new pages I created to the homepage of my website.

I created 3 sections to show off the pages I made (shown below) and when I go and turn on the “Link” button on Cornerstone editor and paste in the URL - it doesn’t link to the web pages at all.

I tried adding links to the images and to the headline of each 3 sections and to the buttons, and it still won’t direct to the pages.

It just shows my URL, https://localcoastcreative.com/#teamwork instead of the actual links.

Hey Casandra,

Thanks for reaching out!

In order for us to check with your issue properly. Would you mind sharing your admin credentials? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Casandra,

You are having the issue because you put a link in each of your column.

Row 
    - Column which is a link
          - Button Link
    - Column which is a link
          - Button Link
    - Column which is a link
          - Button Link

Be advised that you are not allowed to nest an HTML link so you have to design which link you need. Is it the link you added in your Column that goes to #teamwork section or the URL of the page you have attached in each of the Buttons. It is best that you disable the Link in each of the columns.

Best Regards.