Links is not linked correct

Hi,

Thanks for a great template.

After I published the website. It messes up my links on this page. If I press the name in the middle (team) then it links to a wrong member and if I press the last text on the About page, then it uses a link from Linkedin…

Could you please help me in sorting this out.

And why Can´t I add the team template again after puplishing? (cornerstone)

Thanks
(I am a beginner :wink:

Hi There,

You forgot to close the <a> tag.

I’ve already corrected it.

Everything should be fine now.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Another issue - Safari and mobile device is not showing my website correct? (Pictures are not shown on the product page) - It did yesterday

Hi There,

Please try clearing your Safari and mobile device caching. I cant view your site at the moment.

Looks like your site is down right now? Its throwing me this error Error establishing a database connection.

If you have issue other than the original problem you have above, we kindly ask to create a new thread with regards to that new issue.

Thank you.