Links inside of accordion

Hello, I am digging into the accordion world and when I place a link inside the text appears white and I can’t seem to get it to change at all.

what this picture doesn’t show is that there are 8 weeks. all white font and don’t appear until hover at which point they turn red

Hi @jbellinger,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with the URL of the page where you’ve added the accordion. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

I added a note.

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-accordion-inner a {
    color: #000;
}

Let us know how it goes!

awesome thanks. is there a list of the accordion identifiers somewhere? for instance, I know the .x-accordion-inner and .x-accordion-heading, are there others? specifically one for an image! I am trying to add images but I want them to be like banners in the accordion inner.

here is what I have

but I want the image to be the full width of the inside of the accordion (like a banner) and only a certain height.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Regretfully we do not have a list of the accordion identifier. You can just make sue of the Chrome Dev Tools to be able to check the css class selector of the element and its parents. Please check this out:

Meanwhile, you can use this css code to resolve your image issue:

.x-accordion-inner img {
    min-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
}

Please make sure that your height is set to auto so that the image will not become stretch out.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.