I’m trying to underline and italicize links on pages and posts only. The following works for individual posts, but not the index and archive. Also, how can I remove it from the post meta at the top of posts?
.single .entry-wrap a {
font-style:italic !important;
text-decoration:underline !important;
}
Thanks!
Blake
Hi There,
Please update the custom CSS to:
.single .entry-wrap a,
.blog .entry-wrap a,
.archive .entry-wrap a {
font-style:italic !important;
text-decoration:underline !important;
}
.single-post .p-meta {
display: none;
}
Thanks Thai! How do i remove the underline and italics from buttons and add it to page links as well?
Thanks!
Blake
Please try this CSS
.x-btn, .button, [type="submit"] {
text-decoration: none;
font-style: normal;
}
.page.entry-wrap a {
font-style:italic !important;
text-decoration:underline !important;
}
Thanks @christianynion!
That did not work.
Hello There,
To better assist you with the italics from button and page links, could you please provide a url so that we will have an idea of how it should look like? Or maybe there is some conflict in your css that is why it does not work.
Thank you in advance.
Hi There,
Please add the following CSS
.more-link {
font-style: normal;
text-decoration: none;
}
Hope it helps!
That does not address my question.
Hey There,
Hope you are doing great 
Take a look at the attachment

If this the desired result you wanted to achieve then please add following CSS(check if more-link class is already added in CSS section then add properties to that class).
.post .entry-title {
text-decoration: underline;
font-style: italic;
}
.more-link {
font-style: normal;
text-decoration: none;
}
Let me know how it goes.
Cheers
That is not what I’m trying to do.
1.) I’m trying to remove the underline and italics from buttons
2.) I’m trying to add the Underline and italics to links on pages
Blake
Hi Blake,
I guess the confusion is because we dont see any buttons on your blog page with underline and italic, can you point the specific button you are referring to?
Thank you
Hi there,
Please add this code as well:
.single #green-button {
font-style: normal !important;
text-decoration: none !important;
}
As I have checked, the links on the post pages are really underlines and italicized.
Hope this helps.
That worked for the green button only. Here is what I have…
/* text - Underline and italic */
.page .entry-wrap a,
.single .entry-wrap a {
font-style:italic !important;
text-decoration:underline !important;
}
.single-post .p-meta {
display: none;
}
.single #green-button,
.single #blue-tton,
.single #orange-button {
font-style: normal !important;
text-decoration: none !important;
}
1 - how do i remove the italics and underline from buttons like https://goalsarecool.com/what-do-you-really-want/ ?
2 - how do i remove the italics and underline from buttons like https://goalsarecool.com/about/ ?
3 - How do i remove the underline and italics from my bbpress forum and bbpress forum buttons?
Thanks!
Blake
Hi There,
Please try :
.page .entry-wrap a.x-btn, .single .entry-wrap a.x-btn {
font-style: none
text-decoration: none;
}
Hope it helps
I changed it to the following and it worked:
.page .entry-wrap a.x-btn, .single .entry-wrap a.x-btn {
font-style: normal;
text-decoration: none;
}
However, some of the bbpress forum links and buttons are still impacted. This is the code that seems to be impacting it
.single .entry-wrap a {
font-style: italic;
text-decoration: underline;
How do i prevent this code from impacting bbpress forums?
Thanks!
Blake
Hi Blake,
Please provide us access to one of this pages so we can check the code.
Thank you
I want to remove the underline and italics from the blue button and the link under the freshness column here:
https://goalsarecool.staging.wpengine.com/forums/forum/open-discussion/
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Please add following CSS code to make necessary changes:
.actions a {
text-decoration: none !important;
font-style: normal !important;
}
li.bbp-topic-freshness a {
pointer-events: none !important;
}
Thanks.