Links and one page scrolling

Hi, pls check out this page: https://protecmobil.com/entdeckedenq18/

After I switched from http to https the anchor in this slider does not longer work.
Also If you scroll down to the overview buttons “Grundrisse” / “Ausstattung” / “Galerie”.
This buttons doen´t work anymore.

Also the navigation items: Entdecken nad Kontakt doesn´t work anymore

Need fast help

Thx
Andre

Hi Andre,
I’ve checked your website and I can tell that these three problems are related to each other. The thing is I could not find any evidence that switching from HTTP to HTTPS could cause that, however, I found a JavaScript error in the browser console whenever any of these links is triggered.

This is most probably due to a plugin conflict, one way to make sure about that is to deactivate all third party plugins and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also, if you have any plugin that has minify JS option, I would recommend disabling this option temporarily and re-check this issue again.

If the issue persists, please provide the WordPress Dashboard credentials of your site in a “Secure Note” and we will be happy to investigate this issue for you.

Thanks.

Hi there,

It’s caused by one of your custom javascript and it’s now incompatible. Please try removing each block of code at a time and test it, if that makes the button works then you know the culprit. Please backup your custom codes before you proceed.

I confirmed that it’s one of them as removing all of them fixes the issue.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.