Linking to sections of other pages

So I’ve figured out how to use the ID field in a section in Cornerstone to then hyperlink to that section using the #ID. However, I have a homepage that with multiple buttons that links to the same secondary page but to different ID’s/sections. The problem is that it works the first time but the second time I press any of the buttons on the home page, they all go to the last section of the secondary page…even though the url has the right #ID in it. Is there something going on with the browser maybe storing that last ID? I’m using Safari.

Hi There,

Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

http://box5136.temp.domains/~reelexpe/

This is a temporary domain. The site is not live. Let me know if you have problems connecting

Hi there,

Seems to be working okay, would you mind providing a video recording? Or perhaps you scroll it while the page is loading and uses the back button? Though, I can’t reproduce it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.