Linking to an external stylesheet

I have font kit that I am trying to link to on my site, and the description on how to make this work is pretty crappy. basically, it said to upload my fonts so I did to the following directory, I have no idea if this location is a good choice so your feedback would be welcome on that front too.

Anyway here is the location of the directory:
http://www.aims.purposefulmarketinggroup.com/wp-content/uploads/fonts/

Both my .woff file and the stylesheet are in that directory.

Then it says to:

All you have to do is link to the stylesheet in your HTML, like this:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheet.css" type="text/css" charset="utf-8" />

I have no idea who to do that inside of x could you help point me to where I go to paste this and make it work.

Thanks,

John

PS: Your preformated text button on here is hard to work with.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! To properly enqueue css stylesheet, please check out this tutorial: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/adding-scripts-and-styles-wordpress-enqueueing/

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.