Hi,
I have been using some custom JS code applied globally to my site that links the entire Feature Box (Heading Text, Body Text, and Icon) to a separate page. This is the code I am using:
jQuery(function($) {
$(’.x-feature-box-text a:last-child’).each(function() {
$(this).closest(’.x-feature-box’).wrap(’’);
$(this).remove();
});
});
However, on the pages where this code is being triggered, my globally applied Header and Footer and their settings (such as sticky fixed top position, flexing, drop down menus) are not working properly. I have tested this in Chrome, Firefox, and IE, cleared my cache and still get the same results in all browsers.
Here is a link to one of the pages where the Header sticky positioning and both Header/Footer drop down menus are not working properly: Broken Header/Footer
Here is the same page without the Feature Box without the linking: Working Header/Footer
It seems like triggering this Global JS somehow conflicts with the Header/Footer functions. Any possible solutions that would allow both of these to work?