When I link a classic image element it does not work with my added height style. Hopefully this bug can be fixed in the future to work with different styles.

Hi @vmars9,
Thanks for writing in.
Upon checking your image, in your site, the link is working well. If still not working well. you could send us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.
Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.
Thanks.
It only happens when I set a height in the style of the image, like height: 150px;.
I needed an easy fix so on the website I took the height style off and tried to find similar sized images to keep consistent. The error still occurs when a height style is put on the image and link is set to on.
Hi there,
Try doing it this way instead:
-
Add a class to the images that you will use as links
-
Then add this CSS (assuming that the class you added in
the-img):
.x-img.the-img img {
height: 150px;
}
Hope this helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.