Linked Content DOES NOT WORK

Some of the content I have linked does not work well. The problem has been reproduced in different locations and computers.

Here is the site:

The linked content are these 3 images and the text underneath them. Most people that visit the site tell me that when they try to click on it the link does not appear on hover. The link only activates when you hover around the margins of the picture and none over the text.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I can see that, could you try disabling the content protection and test it again, something is blocking the hover and click event. And you may remove the pop-over while testing too. If it’s the same then please provide your login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check it as well.

Thanks!

Of course that did the job. That plugin is supposed to work better than that!. Im deleting it.

Glad to hear we managed to help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.