Link to the Blog MainPage

Hi there
I set my starting page to a prepared site. What is the link to the posts page?
Many thanks for hepl and regards, Ruedi

Hi THere,

I am not quite sure I get your question.

If you want to have your blog page as your main page, go to WP Admin | Settings | Reading and set your home page as your latest posts page.

If you want to set another page as your blog page you need to create a page and also on WP Admin | Settings | Reading you will setup this pageas your blog page.

If that does not help please provide more detail explanation about the issue.

Thanks!

Hi Joao

Thanks for your info, maybe my question was not clear. Your writing is what I have already done. I setup a page as my starting site. I need a menu link now to page of my latest posts.

This is the site: www.strahlexpert.ch

Thanks for your help, Ruedi

Hi Ruedi,

The link of your blog page depends on what you have set as your posts page under Settings > Reading

If you have set it to be your blog page then your blog link is www.strahlexpert.ch/blog

Hope that helps.

Just thanks, perfect

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.