Link to tabs and close menu

Hi,

I have everything almost working as far as linking to tabs from the meny and open them up.
The problem I have is that the menu doesn´t close as it does when I click on a “normal” link to a section on the same page.

I have used the code from this topic Toggle Hash feature not scrolling when using on-page link

What might be the problem?

Site in secure note

I also wonder if it´s possible to have none of the tabs active until you click the meny or the tab-headline?

I managed to solve the issue with the menu not closing by adding tab- to Toggle Hash but now the page won´t scroll back to the right position when scrolling up. Instead it´s hidden behind the header.

Hi Melker,

Sorry that you’re having that issue, that is actually a bug where scrolling back up does not accurately land on the respective section. Our Dev Team are still working on this, please stay tuned. You can check our changelog page when we release an update to see if a fix is included for this bug.

Thank you for understanding,

Ok I understand.

Any idea how to remove the first tab as active on page load?
I have tried some jQuery but it I can´t seem to get it to work.

Hi Melker,

Please use the Classic Tab element. That one has the Initial Active Tab option that you can turn off and on.

I’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration adding this option on the V2 tab element.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.