Link to support forum

Just trying to be picky here but do you think it will be helpful if we had a link to Support Forum or be able to create a support thread from Account>Support page instead of clicking under Forum and then clicking Support Forum link? At first I had a little bit difficulty trying to find that +Support link mentioned in “How to get support” article.

Just a thought.

1 Like

Hi @dshakya - Appreciate the suggestion…that particular page is of an overview of the different support resources as opposed to a way to get direct support. It would actually be fewer clicks to just click Forum > Support Forum if you need to get there in the future.

It is actually fewer clicks now I know what I am looking for. :blush: Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.