Link to specific part of a page

Hi there,

I have followed the other forum posts to link a button to a section on another page but it just doesn’t seem to want to work?

Href
http://www.cyclecoachinguk.com/pricing/#xclusivplans-3

ID on other page
xclusivplans-3

I have tried all the way’s…and I think it could be that the section title was amended, but I don’t know how to look at the HTML to see what it is…I’ve no idea.

Thanks

Bryan

Hi there,

I checked the link you have provided and found out that the ID you are trying to link to does not exist. The ID which is generated is this:

The ID /pricing/xclusivokans-3 is wrong. You should not have / character on your ID. Kindly go to the Section in question Customize tab and fix the ID there:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.