Link to section of a different page

Hi. I am trying to link to a section of a different page and I am having trouble doing so.

My website is here. http://blanchardthomas.flywheelsites.com/. It is private right now, but the username is flywheel and the password is bent-toad.

My code is below:

<a href="http://blanchardthomas.flywheelsites.com/about/#x-section-5" title="See Strategy" style="outline: none;">See Strategy</a>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @gregorylmartin,

Your home page also have ‘x-section-5’ section ID so due to that the link is unable to recognize ID on other page and redirect you to home page section ID. Use any other unique ID for that section in about page and modify link. If you have difficulty to set things, Please provide wp-admin login details using secure note.

Regards

Thank you so much! That fixed it. I can’t tell you how many different things I tried. Hard to see the forest through the trees sometimes.

Appreciate your fresh eyes.

Really glad that I could be of help! :slight_smile:

Cheers!