Link to open post on essential grid Item has dissapeared

Hi I have been using essential grid for a team page and my blog page for quite some time and it was previously working fine. I recently tried to add an additional item and found that the more info link to launch the post no longer appears on hover over of any grid items. I am unsure when this began to occur as I don’t make changes to these pages often. The pages in question are :
https://www.anazaosalon.com/meet-team-anazao/ and
https://www.anazaosalon.com/anazao-hair-salon-news/

wordpress v. 4.9.1
XVersion: 5.2.5
cornerstone v. 2.1.7
essential grid v. 2.1.6.2.1

I have purged all caches and deleted transients. I also have a dev server running wordpress v. 4.9.1, Pro v. 1.2.7 and essential grid v. 2.1.0.1. everything is working fine there.

Hi,

It looks like a bug in essential grid(latest version) slide animation.

I tried changing it to another animation and it seems to work.

It was set to slide and I change it to slide left

Please check in your end.

Working fine now. Thank you. I’ll be looking for an updated bug fix from essential grid. Hopefully they will be notified of the bug.

Please bear with us.
Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.